Vijaya Diagnostic Centre is Urgently Hiring for Asst. Manager Lab for its centres at Nellore , Hanamkonda and Habsiguda
- Supervise sample receiving process against set acceptance and rejection criteria and authorize sample repeat and rejection in the lab.
- To coordinate with sample collection and reception staff for patient preparation and billing queries.
- Calibration of analysts, analysis of quality control samples and the maintenance of calibration and Q C data.
- Monitoring Calibration of the minor and support equipments performance, maintenance of equipments on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Sample processing, analysis, entry into online and reporting of test reports.
- Release of reports with prior information to the lab in charge only under emergency situation and followed by verification by authorized signatory.
- Entry and supervision of log book entries
- Training of junior technician and feedback
- Maintain reagent / kit consumption registers
- Supervise the testing process in the lab as per standard operating procedures
- Review daily internal quality control and verify corrective action in case of deviations
- Review QC data in terms of log books, LJ charts etc., daily and monthly basis and ensure timely documentations by the technical staff.
- Actively participation in root cause analysis of internal, external queries and NCs.
- Duty roster preparation and monitoring of employees leaves.
- To ensure active participation of team members for internal & external audit by keeping the lab ready for audit procedures.
- To keep track of amended reports of technical sections for information
- Ensure that the reports are released within defined TAT in coordination with all the technical sections.
- Ensure that the technical section are complying with testing and calibration requirements as laid down in the SOPs.
- Ensure adequate Inventory of reagents and consumables and actively participate in the stock management process.
- Monitor compliance to PM plan and Calibration schedule
- Verify maintenance and calibration status of the equipment in coordination with authorized user of the equipment.
- Coordinate with service providers for preventive /Breakdown maintenance / training and any other issues related to equipments.
- Supervise Cleanliness and hygiene of work place
- Ensure standard and universal precaution including PPE Biomedical waste management guidelines by team members.
- To implement and follow laboratory QMS,NABL and ISO 15189:2012 standards
- Review and submit data related to Quality indicators to HOD on monthly basis.
- Prepare the department for internal and external audits under supervision of HOD.
- Ensure the activities are recorded accurately and in a timely manner and records maintained in legible and neat by the team members.
- Attend monthly department and QAD training programs and other external training programs organized by the management.
- Reporting of inability to cope with or comply with any S.O.P. / Work Instructions to Lab in charge
- Should be a Graduate / MLT / DMLT / B.Sc MLT
- Should have minimum experience of 2 to 3 years as Lab Manager / Supervisor / In-charge / Coordinator with any of the Clinical organization.
- Should be from Health Care sectors only
- Should have experience of working with a NABL Lab
- Should have good communication skills
- Should have experience of working in a team
- Should have good communication skills in English or Hindi and Telugu
- Should have good at preparing reports
- Candidate should be experienced at preparing reports
**Please go through the Job Role & Requirements before applying.**
Interested candidate may directly apply or for any queries may contact:
Contact Person: Trishnita Ghosh (HR)
Contact Number: 9100445367
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Role: Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent